Our First Online Experience With Lazada

6:33:00 PM



Last Thursday (September 2, 2015) we ordered a digital camera in Lazada.com It was our first experience here in the Philippines to order a product online, and I was not expecting that everything will go smoothly.
My wife and I decided to purchase Nikon Coolpix S3600 in Lazada because of the following reasons:
  • first, it is more affordable compare to other stores.
  • second, you do not need to visit any gadget shops just to buy a camera because it is purely online
  • and lastly, they have different payment options

We chose COD (cash on delivery) payment because we do not have a credit card. After we successfuly ordered online, we received the first two messages from Lazada:1 message in my email, and 1 message in my wife's smartphone.

Here is the screenshot of Lazada's message in my inbox:




According to their email, the product that we ordered is being shipped and we need to wait for 5-6 days, and it did really happen.

I also like the company's order tracking tool because you can see what is happening to your ordered product, and at the same time it lessens your worries.

Here is the screenshot of Lazada's  order tracking tool:





This morning, my wife has sent me a message through Facebook informing me that the product will be delivered today. I was excited to see our digital camera.

At exactly 10:47 a.m., the delivery men came to my classroom and introduced himself that he is from LEX (Lazada Express). He was wearing all black and was carrying a big backpack.

He handed me a small black plastic with the name of Lazada, and asked me to sign my name in a piece of paper as an evidence that I already received the product. 


Below is the picture of the small package I received from the delivery man. 





This is what I found when I opened the package: a pink box from Nikon.




These are the items inside the box:



  • COOLPIX S3600 digital camera (pink color) 
  • User's Manual 
  • Charging AC Adapter 
  • 4 GB SDHC 
  • Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 
  • Camera Strap 
  • USB Cable UC-E6 
  • Camera case 
  • CD (Nikon ViewNX2) 
  • Discount card from CameraHaus





Aside from the items that we received, there were also 4 documents included in the box: a warranty card which is valid for 1 year; a sales invoice from CameraHaus, a receipt from Lazada; and an acknowledgement receipt from LEX.
 

So what if you are planning to buy in Lazada? 

Below are 3 practical tips that can help you save your time and money:

1. Don't rush. Browse the website first and compare the product's price in every stores that you have found. 

This is what we did in our Nikon S3600. There are many sellers in Lazada selling the same product and we chose the best and with an affordable price.

2. Product reviews from verified buyers can give you ideas about the product you want to buy.

A product review can be either negative or positive. It lets you think and decide whether you will buy or not to buy. In addition, feedbacks from verified buyers are credible compare to non-verified buyers.

3. Make it sure you put your updated contact information in the online form.

In our experience, we received 4 updates from Lazada regarding the status of our ordered product, plus 2 calls from LEX.

With our experience in Lazada, I could say that my wife and I are  totally satisfied with their service and we will buy again from them next time.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images